Below a little update on the progress GuldenTrader is making. Although they had their share of setbacks, it looks promising.
Our latest frontend developer (from GuldenTrader, Red.) is making good progress. The basics are completed and he is now busy working on the Bid and Ask tables. All in all about 95% of his work for v0.2 is completed. Stop orders have been built, but will not make the live version untill v0.5. After talking to some regular traders, we gained more insight into different stop orders and want to reassess this option. Because of this insight we will be starting with just limit orders.
Our first version V0.2 will be completed at the end of next week. Once all security is in place, we will ask slack members to start testing.
Bug report software has been set up.
Bugs will be fixed immediatly by one of our developers.
Next is v0.3, which will include some additional security meassures, market info, and hopefully order book chart.
- Legalities are completed.
- Server clusters are set up
- v0.2 backend testing is completed
- v0.2 profile testing completed
- v0.2 Limit orders is completed
- v0.2 Stop orders is completed%
- v0.2 Desposits is completed
- v0.2 Withdrawals is completed
- v0.2 Frontend development, 95% done
- V0.2 security, TFA, trade and bank verification mandatory.
- Overal v0.2 status, 98% completed, testing 85% completed
Is there a launch date yet? Unfortunately, no, not yet, but we are close! It all depends on the frontend developer finishing his work and the user tests. We will keep you posted!