I [Rijk] have turned over the Munt project to the Crypto Investment Group (@CIG). This group will remain otherwise anonymous and continue to work on Munt in the background. @CIG will provide more information on this itself. I had several conversations before making the final decision to transfer everything. A few things were important to me in this process:- Munt must be able to continue to exist and that must be the intention of the party taking it over.
– Munt must be open source so that development can easily continue in a decentralized manner.
– Party must have long involvement in the project and understand the challenges.
– Party must be serious and motivated.
– Reasonable acquisition amount. CIG meets all these conditions and the transfer is almost complete. These are the steps:- Munt core is open source and forked to new github (https://github.com/Cryptogroep).
– Munt.org domain has been transferred and website installed by me at hosting CIG.
– Munt.org code has been placed on new github of CIG.
– This slack has been transferred.
– Munt twitter will be transferred.
– 65 million Munt has been transferred.
– I will delete my slack account this weekend and no longer be involved with Munt.
– There will be another update for desktop and iOS in which buy button (to blockhut) will be changed.